Don’t just run – run smarter and run connected
Nearly 20 years ago, John Deere producers began guiding equipment with global positioning systems (GPS). Connecting machines to this technology empowered them to work with greater precision, efficiency, and ease. This connectivity quickly became the way farms operate. Now, it’s a given.
Today, thanks to relentless innovation and advancing technologies, JDLink™ connectivity opens the way to improve performance in virtually every aspect of your farm operation. The more machines you connect, the more you can achieve – getting more done with less, adding profits, and raising productivity.
JDLink connectivity links you to:
- Your work and results – Make decisions based on your operation's accumulating intelligence. With ready access to past performance, current progress, and future plans, you can take confident steps toward greater efficiency, productivity, and profits.
- Your team – Give your team the information and direction they need to do jobs accurately and on time. When you can reach your crew and they can reach you, you're ready to deal with the unexpected, adjust plans, and solve problems together.
- Your advisors – Easily exchange information with advisors who inform your decisions. With a clear view of what's happened and what's happening in your operation, your trusted partners can offer even more accurate, reliable advice.
- Your equipment – Stay on top of your equipment's health and productivity. With access to monitor and control machines from anywhere, you can prevent or minimize work interruptions, solve problems, and keep business running strong. By passing data from one machine to another, you can take time and guesswork out of mission-critical jobs, ensuring consistently excellent results throughout your production cycle.
- Your dealer – Tap into your dealer's expertise and support to get maximum value from your John Deere investments. With your dealer's vigilant attention, you get proactive service, customized support, and insights and training from the best in the business.
- John Deere – Know that you are running your operation with quality, durability, and innovation using John Deere tools and technologies that are fit for your purpose today and getting smarter all the time, because John Deere learns from and innovates for a global network of connected customers.
As a farm manager, you can’t be everywhere at once. But with JDLink hardware and JDLink connectivity, you can easily pay attention to things that worry or cost you most, no matter where you are. JDLink connections allow machine and field data to flow automatically to the John Deere Operations Center™ application, making it visible and useful to you and your crew. With JDLink, you are always connected to the work in progress and can make timely adjustments to keep things moving, whether you are tilling, planting, applying, or harvesting.