You can’t be everywhere at once, but with a JDLink™ modem and connection, you can easily pay attention to things that matter most, no matter where you are. JDLink connections allow machine and field data to flow automatically to the John Deere Operations Center™ application, making it visible and useful to you and your team. With a JDLink connection, you are always connected to the work in progress and can make timely adjustments to keep things moving, whether you are tilling, planting, applying, harvesting, managing your fleet, or maintaining your property.
Manage your operation from anywhere and at any time
Stay connected to work in progress
Don’t just run – Run smarter and run connected
Running connected opens the opportunity to improve performance
Stay connected to equipment in the field
Nearly 20 years ago, John Deere producers began guiding equipment with global positioning systems (GPS). Connecting machines to this technology empowered them to work with greater precision, efficiency, and ease. This connection quickly became the way farms operate. Now, it’s a given.
Today, thanks to relentless innovation and advancing technologies, a JDLink connection opens the way to improve performance in virtually every aspect of your operation helping you get more done with less, adding profits, and raising productivity.
JDLink connects you to:
- Your dealer – You get peace of mind because you have proactive, remote dealer support that helps you get maximum value from your John Deere investments. Your dealer can personalize your support experience with remote machine health monitoring, service and maintenance, as well as insights and training.
- Your equipment – Stay on top of your equipment's health and productivity. With access to monitor machines from anywhere, you can prevent or minimize work interruptions, solve problems, and keep business running strong. By passing data from one machine to another, you can take time and guesswork out of jobs, ensuring consistently excellent results throughout your operation and growing cycle.
- Your operation – Gain confidence with the information you are collecting in your Operations Center account. As you gather information from your operation, you get ready access to past performance, current progress, and future plans, so you can take confident steps toward greater efficiency, productivity, and profits.
- Your team – Give your team the information and direction they need to do jobs accurately and on time. When you are connected, you are ready to handle the unexpected, guide others, adjust plans, and solve problems.
- Your advisors – Easily exchange information with advisors who help you make decisions. With your permission, you can give them a clear view of what's happening in your operation, allowing them to offer even more accurate, reliable advice.
- John Deere – Know that you are running your operation with quality, durability, and innovation using John Deere tools and technologies that are fit for your purpose today and getting smarter all the time, because John Deere learns and innovates from a global network of connected customers.
Connecting your equipment means turning up results
Maximize your business by connecting your equipment
Keep business simple and safeguarded by connecting your equipment
You operate it. Your dealer supports you. John Deere builds and improves it.
It’s hard to imagine running any business without connectivity. By now, even the most reluctant producer has turned on some level of connectivity to simplify, streamline, or safeguard important aspects of their business:
- You’ve turned on email and web access to connect with suppliers and customers.
- You’ve turned on text messaging to connect with your crew.
- You’ve turned on file sharing to exchange materials with your advisors.
- You’ve turned on online banking to connect with your assets.
Take the next step. Turn on the JDLink service so you can turn up your results.