Extended Monitor mounted on A-post with G5Plus CommandCenter™ display
The G5Plus Extended Monitor provides a secondary monitor for producers who want two monitors to manage their machine and precision ag applications on their G5Plus. Adding the second monitor gives producers the ability to view and adjust more settings at once without switching run pages. It is also possible to view and adjust ISO-VT screens on both monitors at the same time.
Leveraging a G5Plus display with an Extended Monitor provides the following benefits:
- One easy-to-use system – Adjust settings on the go with either monitor while always having direct access to more run pages and information.
- Simplified in-cab operating experience – G5Plus displays are built on a foundation of being easy to use for operators. Two monitors from the same system eliminates the potential for mismatched information and the need for separate software updates for different displays.
- Maximize uptime and minimize setup time with quick and easy plug and play over the traditional dual-display setup steps.
- Better positioned to avoid costly mistakes during product application by providing the ability to have direct access more effectively to information and adjustments.
- Increased customization and viewable access to the G5Plus run page layout, as well as flexible mounting location of the additional monitor.