Skid Steer and Compact Track Loader Quick Specs
G-Series Compacts Quick Specs
Expand AllCollapse All
- Small-frame machines include the 312GR, 316GR, 314G, 318G Skid Steers and 317G Compact Track Loader (CTL).
- Mid-frame machines include the 320G and 324G Skid Steers and 325G CTL.
- Large-frame machines include the 330G and 332G Skid Steers and 331G and 333G CTLs.
Radial vs. Vertical-Lift
- Radial-Lift: 312GR and 316GR Skid Steers
- Good for digging, grading and backfilling.
- Simple linkage with fewer grease zerks.
- Better visibility in tight spaces.
- More reach at mid-range lift heights for dumping over a wall, backfilling, or loading a flatbed.
- Vertical-Lift: On all other Skid Steer and CTL models
- More stability when lifting.
- More lift height.
- More reach at the top of the lift path.
- Good for truck loading and heavy lifting.
- Compact dimensions work in small spaces.
- Minimum width
- CTL: 1.65 m (65 in.)
- Skid Steers: 1.52 m (60 in.)
- Easy to transport with even some ½-ton trucks without a commercial driver’s license.
- Operating weights
- CTL: Just over 3600 kg (8,000 lb.)
- Skid Steer: Under 3000 kg (6,500 lb.)
- Lift Height (Height to Hinge Pin):
- Radial-Lift Skid Steers: 2.92 m (115.1 in.)
- Vertical-Lift Skid Steers: Up to 3.35 m (132 in.)
- Vertical-Lift CTL: Up to 3.35 m (132 in.)
- Shared components with the highly reliable E-Series.
- Engine type, main control valve, hydraulic motor, pumps, axles, drive chains, alternator, boom and bucket cylinders.
- Integrated protection systems:
- Provide warning messages and automatically shut down the machines before expensive component failures.
- Spend less time on maintenance:
- Easy-access grease-zerk locations.
- Swing-out hydraulic oil coolers.
- Large access points for debris removal.
- Work longer between refills:
- 71-L (19 gal.) fuel tank (small-frame SSLs and CTL)
- 79-L (21 gal.) fuel tank (mid-frame SSLs and CTL)
- 96.5-L (25.5 gal.) fuel tank (large-frame SSLs)
- 114-L (30 gal.) fuel tank (large-frame CTLs)
Operator's Station and Controls
- Open or enclosed: Open operator’s station standard on all
- Cab with heat: Optional on small-frame models
- Cab with heat and A/C: Optional on all. Not available on 312GR and 314G Skid Steers.
- Foot controls: Standard on small- and mid-frame skid steers
- Manual hands-only controls: Optional on small-frame skid steers
- Electrohydraulic (EH) controls: Standard on CTLs. Optional on 316GR and above skid steers including switchable pattern options
- Easy footwell cleanout.
- Power Quik-tatch™.
- Hydraulic self-leveling lift cycle.
- Sealed-switch module with integrated anti-theft.