Tours for Augusta built 5E, 5EN and 5M Series TractorGold Key Experience
General Tour information
- The machine must be on order and have an order number assigned.
- You must register for the Gold Key Experience, Option Code 9076 through your dealer.
- Tours last between 2 and 2.5 hours.
- The Augusta Factory is an assembly factory only, thus tours can be set up within one year of registering for the Gold Key Experience to allow for flexibility of the customer.
Directions to John Deere Commercial Products – Augusta, GA
- The tour may be scheduled between 7 a.m. – 3 p.m. EST.
- Number of participants is limited to 4.
- All participants must be 13 years of age or older.
- Still cameras are permitted (No Video).
- Cell phones and video cameras are not allowed.
- Closed-toe and closed-heel shoes are required. This is a walking tour and comfortable clothing and shoes are recommended.
- Safety Policies require appropriate foot protection. You will be required to wear provided metatarsal foot protection over your shoes on the tour.
- John Deere is not liable for costs incurred due to cancellation or change in tour schedule.
- Contact your John Deere Dealer for more information.
- John Deere Commercial Products Factory phone number: 1-706-868-4040
John Deere Commercial Products
5 Series Factory
234 John Deere Parkway
Grovetown, GA 30813
From Interstate 20
Take Exit 190 (Horizon South Parkway). Turn south toward Grovetown, GA.
Continue for about 1 mile. At the bottom of the hill, turn left onto John Deere Parkway.
Drive past the truck entrances for both factories near the top of the hill, the plant entrance will be on your right. Additional Informationhttp://www.augustaga.gov/