/ Hitch Parts and Attachments
Hitch Parts and Attachments
You may need turn limiters to prevent power line damage if the hitch point of the tractor is beyond the rear drive of the tractor.
Follow these steps to determine if you need turn limiters:
- Set up the tractor with the PTO shaft speed you want for the MoCo
- Set the tractor drawbar in the proper position for the PTO shaft
- Lay a straight edge between the rear tires at the outermost diameter
- From the straight edge, plumb a line to the tractor drawbar and measure distance from the line to the center of the hitch pin hole
- Use the following sections to determine if turn limiters are needed:
- 540-rpm clevis hitch or ball hitch
- If distance is less than 3/8 in. (10 mm), no turn limiters are required
- If distance is 3/8 in. to 4.5 in. (10 mm to 115 mm), narrow turn limiters are required.
- If distance is 4.5 in. to 11.75 in. (115 mm to 300 mm), wide turn limiters are required.
- 1000-rpm clevis hitch or ball hitch
- If dimension A is less than 2-3/8 in. (60 mm), no turn limiter are required.
- If dimension A is 2-3/8 in. to 6.5 in. (60 mm to 165 mm), narrow turn limiters are required.
- If dimension A is 6.5 in. to 13.75 in. (165 mm to 350 mm), wide turn limiters are required
Part Number: BE31086 (Narrow turn limiters, 500 and 600 Series)
Part Number: BE31087 (Wide turn limiters, 500 and 600 Series)
Part Number: BE31163 (Narrow turn limiters, 800 Series)
Part Number: BE31164 (Wide turn limiters, 800 Series)
You May Also Be Interested In...