Don’t let problematic fuel slow you down. Treat fuel right from the start to ensure top engine performance year round.
Check out our many options here, and be sure to contact your local John Deere Dealer for more information.
Fuel-Protect Diesel Fuel Conditioner
Uphold diesel fuel performance and maintain peak engine efficiency year-round.
- Boosts fuel’s cetane number for faster, smoother and more fuel-efficient starting
- Detergents clean the fuels system and injectors work to prevent performance-robbing erosion
- Lubricants protect and reduce injector and pump wear
- Maintains fuel pump warranty
- Minimizes smoking
- Compatible with all diesel fuels, including biodiesel up to B20 blends
- Available in Summer and Winter formulas
- Recommended for use with low-sulfur diesel (LSD) and up to 20-percent (B20) biodiesel
FQS 1.5 Microbicide
Combat performance-robbing bacteria and fungus that may invade your fuel tank.
- 100 percent fuel soluble so the active ingredients kill microbes throughout all components of your fuel system
- Maintains fuel economy and decreases fleet operation costs
- Should be added to new fuel tanks to prevent contamination
- Should be added to contaminated fuel tanks as a shock dose
- Recommended for use with each tank fill for ongoing maintenance
- Works well with Fuel-Protect Diesel Conditioner and Fuel-Protect Keep Clean
Fuel-Protect Keep Clean Solution
Formulated to restore and maintain performance in engines with modern high-pressure diesel fuel systems.
- Works to prevent deposits from forming in injectors
- Can be used to recover injector performance and prevent problems like injector sticking, misfiring, rough idling, excessive exhaust smoking, power loss or hard starting
- Use in new diesel engines to engines that have been cleaned by a certified technician with John Deere Clean-up and a flush tool
- Use in bulk fuel tanks for easy distribution across entire fleet
- Compatible with all makes of diesel equipment
- Works well with Fuel-Protect Diesel Conditioner and FUELSAVER
Fuel-Protect Gasoline Stabilizer
Prevent corrosion, gum and varnish from clogging the fuel system in your gas-powered equipment.
- Protect fresh gasoline in your stored vehicles for up to 12 months
- Keep fuel from breaking down into gum and varnish
- Protect both two- and four-cycle gasoline engines
- Ensure quick and easy starts
- Eliminate the need to drain and dispose of gasoline
- Protect fuel systems of stored equipment all year long
You May Also Be Interested In...