/ StrongBox Battery
John Deere StrongBox batteries are the backbone of our battery line — built to demanding John Deere specifications using the highest quality materials and state-of-the-art technology.Quality design features:
- Through-the-wall, welded intercell connectors are 25-percent larger than other brands of batteries to withstand severe vibration, ensure quick starts, and provide dependable power in extreme cold.
- Super radial-grid design with inboard lug permits electrical current to flow more efficiently, providing higher cranking amps, faster charge, and corrosion resistance.
- Extra-heavy plates ensure more reserve power on extremely cold days.
- Microporous plastic envelope separators eliminate electrical shorts by keeping positive materials from touching the negative plate. Plus, they prevent corrosion and misalignment of separators that can cause shorts.
- Epoxy-anchored plates make StrongBox batteries stronger than batteries with hot-melt-anchored plates. Vibration is also reduced, which is the leading cause of failure in commercial batteries.
All makes of heavy- and light-duty equipment used on farms, ranches, and construction sites; and in general utility and lawn and garden equipment, electric vehicles, sport utility vehicles, and ATVs.