/ Agricultural & Construction Batteries
Agricultural & Construction Batteries
Heavy-Duty batteries for your heavy-duty equipment
Our batteries are built tough to demanding John Deere specs. No other brand compares with the high-quality construction and internal and external components.
Order Batteries From John Deere Parts
- Through-the-wall, welded intercell connectors are 25-percent larger than in other batteries, withstand vibration, and provide quick starts
- Super radial grid design with inboard lug permits electrical current to flow more efficiently, and provides higher cranking amps
- Extra-heavy plates give extra reserve power
- Microporous plastic envelope separators eliminate electrical shorts and keep positive material from touching the negative plate
- Epoxy-anchored plates make StrongBox batteries four times stronger than hot-melt anchored plates and reduce vibration
- Extra heavy-duty straps create superior conductivity, strength, and durability
- Six-valve isolated design allows gas to escape in the event of an overcharge
- Flat plate absorbed glass mat means no free flowing electrolyte to leak from the battery
- Through-the-partition weld design ensures ultimate conductivity and resistance to vibration
- Heavy-duty poly containers
- Hot-melt installation protects against vibration damage
- Through-the-wall, welded intercell connectors provide quick starts and increase power in extreme conditions
- Envelope separators eliminate electrical shorts and prevent corrosion
- Heavy-duty grids provide enhanced durability
How is a John Deere Strongbox AGM different?
StrongBox AGM batteries (Absorbent Glass-Mat) help protect against spill or expansion from freezing by retaining acid in this thick and absorptive mat.
Learn more about the batteries.