John Deere would like to recognize and celebrate the next generation of logging professionals, and we need your help to find them.
- - Do you know an outstanding logging professional under the age of 40 who is passionate about their work and follows the industry's best practices?
- - Are they good stewards of the land, always striving to meet and exceed standard forestry principles?
- - Are they passionate about their work and forward thinking toward their success in the logging industry?
- - Do they give back to the community?
- - Are they an advocate for the logging profession?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, we want to hear from you!
A representative from John Deere will contact you prior to reaching out to your young logger submissions. We will use these calls to obtain background information about the candidate, help inform our thinking on interview questions, and determine if/how you can be a liaison between John Deere and these outstanding individuals.