When we think about snow removal with motor graders, we typically think of county or state road crews, however, many contractors, airport crews, and other large businesses make use of these machines for the same reason.
Why? Because the horsepower and torque keep productivity high when adding v-plows and snow wings offsetting the additional weight. Plus, with Service Advisor, your motor grader can have controllers updated in the field without a service call.
Safety right from the factory allows you to equip your motor grader properly from day one. Ground-level service is must when the motor grader is covered with snow, ice, and road grime making it difficult to get to your daily checks. Following are some options for you to choose when purchasing a motor grader for these applications.
- "Slow moving" sign
- Premium 18 LED light package delivers unmatched visibility even in the worst conditions while delivering year round.
- Tall front snow plow light bar
- Standard LED turn signal brake lights (high visibility)
- Video showing rear of the motor grader in harsh conditions four ways on
- Standard left-hand engine compartment light
- Right-hand engine compartment light
- Weather Band Radio with Bluetooth
- Standard laminated glass
- John Deere’s six-wheel-drive delivers on the first day and every day after. Adjust on the fly to match conditions as they change.
- Bladerson-style lift group is an excellent option when adding v-plows or dozer blades.
- The rear counterweight with rear hitch pin help to balance motor grader insuring that the power doesn’t slip away.
- Radial snow tires deliver the results you have come to expect.
- Add up to three auxiliary controls on the right or left hand side configuring it to meet your needs.
- Heated mirrors/rear window
- Rear camera
- Heated seat (optional G/standard GP)
- RH or LH/both beacon brackets