- Machine location history
- Essential machine information
- Geo-fence machines
- Remote diagnostics
Locate A Dealer
With JDLink Access you always know where your machines are, what and how they’re doing. Protect your equipment by setting up a virtual fence around your machines and monitor machine hours. Track and analyze fuel consumption, engine load and machine utilization to optimize overall machine performance.
For all John Deere and non-John Deere machines essential capabilities will be provided, such as:
- Monitor machine location and work progress via location history
- View essential information like machine hours
- Set-up curfew alerts
- Geo-fence individual machines
- Plan machine maintenance
John Deere CAN-data tracking enabled machines provide additional benefits, such as:
- Remote diagnostics and CAN-data tracking capabilities as well as over-the-air software updates through ServiceADVISOR Remote, allowing for preventive maintenance, quick problem resolution and thus maximize machine uptime.
- Maintenance schedule with alerts for John Deere machines.
- Remotely view and compare machine settings, performance, and other important information such as fuel tank level, consumption, idle time, AutoTrac utilization to improve overall performance and operational efficiency.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN…