Water management tools within the software provide information so that users can correlate soil moisture levels with key weather variable such as evapotranspiration rate, humidity, wind, and forecasted precipitation. Data helps develop watering practices that help reduce water and energy cost and improve chemical and nutrient applications, while providing consistent playing conditions on the course.
Playability variables such as height-of-cut and green speed can also be entered into the system to enable the user to correlate data from across the entire course to help guide decisions on maintenance, application, and other agronomic practices to maintain and improve course conditions and turf health.
- User-defined thresholds provide visibility to areas of concern
- SMS alerts when conditions fall outside user-defined thresholds
- Green speed
- Moisture percentage
- Evapotranspiration rate
- Water flow
- Integrations with partners allows for automated entry saving time
- Spectrum Technologies, Inc. - Field Scout® soil sensor
- Stevens Water - POGO® soil sensor
Field Scout is a trademark of Spectrum Technologies, Inc. POGO is a trademark of Stevens Water Monitoring Systems, Inc.