Construction Technology Solutions Infographic
Expand AllCollapse All
- A suite of easy-to-use technology solutions that will optimize machines, uptime and jobsites.
- Designed for managing any-size operation from a single machine to large fleets with multiple brands, across multiple jobsites.
- Makes owning John Deere equipment simpler and more profitable than ever before.
- JDLink™ Ultimate Telematics:
- Anytime remote access to fleet location and utilization, machine alerts, maintenance reminders, and more. Standard with three years of service on most new John Deere machines, five years on production-class models.
- Machine-Health Prognostics:
- Analyze your machine's JDLink data and fluid samples to recommend maintenance to address issues before they turn into costly repairs and downtime.
- Remote-Diagnostics and –Programming Capability:
- With an active JDLink Ultimate subscription, your dealer can read and reset diagnostic trouble codes, record performance readings, and update software without a trip to the jobsite.
- Payload Weighing:
- Makes loading and moving material more efficient and accurate on select John Deere wheel loaders and ADTs. Payload and production data can be viewed remotely in JDLink Ultimate.
- Integrated Grade Control:
- Helps dozer, excavator, and motor grader operators work faster and more accurately. Grade control utilization can be viewed remotely in JDLink Ultimate.
- Uptime and profitability
- Dealer support
- Payload accuracy
- Operator efficiency
- Machine security
- Fuel consumption
- Maintenance costs
- Unnecessary wear and tear
- Unexpected repairs