Front 3-point hitch with A-frame quick attach system
Front 3-point hitch and A-frame quick attach system
Snow blower portion of A-frame quick attach system installed on snow blower
The heavy-duty snow blowers mount using a front 3-point hitch. Advantages of front 3-point hitch mounting are:
- Robust construction designed for added strength and longer life than a quick-hitch
- Consistent levelness throughout lift travel that improves snow placement
- Higher lift heights that increase maneuverability around uneven sidewalks and curbs
- On a 1025R Tractor, a heavy-duty snow blower lifts 1 in. (25 mm) higher than the quick-hitch snow blower.
- Faster implement changes as portions of the front 3-point hitch can remain on the tractor when a loader or mid-mount mower deck is installed
- The 3-point hitch’s A-frame quick attach system is an industry standard Category 0/1N design
- Shared with the 366 Front Blade and 60-in. (152-cm) Heavy-Duty Rotary Broom, allowing for tool-free, quick change between implements*
*NOTE: 60-in. (152-cm) Heavy-Duty Brooms use a front 3-point hitch on 3033R-3046R, 3120-3720, model year 2017 and newer 2032R, and 2038R Tractors. Does not apply to 60-in. (152-cm) Heavy-Duty Brooms installed using a quick-hitch on 1023E, 1025R, 1026R, and 2025R Tractors.