Features & Specs
- Multi-season, integral drip line
- High clogging resistance due to the large cross section labyrinth
- Turbulent water flow which minimizes the accumulation of residues
- Two-orifice outlets and with spacing between emitters from 15 cm and up
|Diameters||12, 16, 17, 20 mm
|Wall Thickness||From 25 mil to 45 mil based on the diameters
|Dripper spacing||20, 30, 33, 40, 50, 60, 75, 100 cm
|Flow rates||From 1 l/h to 8/h based on diameter @ 1.0 bar
Locate a Dealer
Hydrogol: Durable multi-season integral drip line
Hydrogol is an integrated drip line manufactured in various diameters, wall thickness, flow rates, and dripper spacings. The Hydrogol drip line utilizes a cylindrical dripper, designed with a large cross-sectional labyrinth. This configuration provides a turbulent water flow which minimizes the formation of residues that may cause clogging.
Hydrogol drip lines are manufactured with two outlets and two inlet filters which ensure high resistance to clogging and reliable long life performance.
Hydrogol is a durable thick-walled drip line, ideal for field crops, orchards and greenhouses.
- Large surface inlet filter
- Outstanding clogging resistance for all flow rates
- Constant inside diameter regardless of drip line wall thickness
- Manufactured from superior durable materials ensuring longevity
- Protected against UV degradation
- Resistant to chemicals and fertilizers commonly used in agriculture
- Conforms to emission uniformity standard ISO 9261
Hydrogol Drip Line Specifications
View detailed information in the specifications sheets
Product Specification Download here