1. John Deere International GmbH is a company registered in Switzerland whose registered office is at Rheinweg 11, CH- 8200 Schaffhausen.
2. John Deere's green and yellow color scheme, the leaping deer symbol, and John Deere are trademarks of Deere & Company.
3. Copyright 1996-2011 Deere & Company and/or its suppliers. All Rights Reserved. Deere & Company and/or its suppliers retains ownership of all right, title and interest in all copyrights in all documents, text, images, and software owned by Deere & Company and/or its suppliers.
4. Individuals are permitted to electronically copy material published on this site and to make print-outs thereof, solely for their personal information, provided that both the copyright notice and the permission notice appear thereon and provided that the materials are not modified. Deere & Company's dealers are permitted to electronically copy material published on this site and to make print-outs thereof for the benefit and use by their customers and potential customers, provided that both the copyright notice and the permission notice appear thereon and provided that the materials are not modified.
5. Without the express written permission from Deere & Company, you may not retransmit any files from this Web site, or any modified versions thereof.
6. You may not create a mirror version of this Web site.
7. Except as expressly provided herein, the transmission of this Web site's material shall not be construed to grant a license of any type under any patents, copyright, or trademarks owned or controlled by Deere & Company and/or its suppliers.
8. You may send to Deere & Company / John Deere International GmbH comments, questions, suggestions or ideas relating to this Web Site. If you do, you agree that such information sent to Deere & Company / John Deere International GmbH is not given in confidence, that Deere & Company / John Deere International GmbH is not obligated to keep such information secret and that Deere & Company / John Deere International GmbH is not obligated to respond. Deere & Company / John Deere International GmbH shall be free to use the information you send to Deere & Company / John Deere International GmbH in any manner, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing Web Sites based on such information. Deere & Company / John Deere International GmbH may also reproduce, disclose and distribute the information in your communication to others without limitation.
9. This Web Site has been established primarily for the benefit and use of John Deere International GmbH distributors, their dealers, customers and potential customers. Not all Web sites or services referred to may be available, and Deere & Company may change the Web Sites or services described by this Web Site at any time. This Web Site may include inaccuracies, and the information in this Web Site may be changed periodically. Check with John Deere International GmbH before relying on any Web Site-related information found in this Web site.
10. The information in this Web site is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Deere & Company and/or its suppliers shall have no responsibility for errors or omissions in this Web site. Deere & Company does not warrant that functions contained on this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server is free of viruses or other harmful components. Any material downloaded, uploaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our site or software is done at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or business or loss of data that results from the download or upload of any such material or the use of our site or our software.
11. This agreement shall be governed by Swiss Law. The place of jurisdiction shall be at a competent court in Schaffhausen.