There's enough day-to-day stress in the construction and forestry business without worrying about unpredictable machine-repair expenses. That's why you owe it to yourself – and your bottom line – to find out about Extended Warranty.
Extended Warranty is a factory-backed extended warranty that’s flexible enough to meet the needs of any business or government agency. Call your John Deere dealer for all the facts today.
Standard Warranty covers defects in material or workmanship in construction and forestry equipment. That means John Deere will fix these failures during the warranty period, just for doing business with John Deere. Check with your dealer for details.
But these days, many machine owners want more protection. Whether it's because of machine application or a way to minimize the risk of doing business, extended warranties are an excellent way to protect your cash flow.
John Deere also offers the StructurAll™ warranty that goes above and beyond the standard warranties. The StructurAll warranty provides three years of 10,000 hours of "no-fear" coverage on major machine structures as installed at the factory free of charge, including booms, Rollover Protection Structure (ROPS), and mainframes.*Extended Warranty
is an additional manufacturer backed warranty program. Here are some reasons why it makes good business sense:
Here's Why It Pays To Extend
- It's backed by the John Deere Construction & Forestry Company — and honored by all John Deere Construction & Forestry Dealers
- It goes where you go. A machine covered by an Extended Warranty can be taken to any John Deere Construction & Forestry Dealer for service**
- There is no deductible during the Standard Warranty and only a low $200 deductible on non-power train repairs during Comprehensive Extended Warranty
- Financing is available through the John Deere finance programs
Your Extended Coverage warranties provide additional protection that shields you from risk and stress. They are a valuable management tool because they give you fixed costs for machine repairs during the warranty period.Feel Secure About Certified Used Equipment
You can purchase Certified Used Equipment from participating dealers. Here are the details:
Make Fluid Analysis Part of Your Maintenance Program
- For construction equipment with less than 5,000 hours and newer than five years old
- For Commercial Worksite Products (CWP) with less than 3,000 hours and newer than three years old
- For select forestry equipment with less than 10,000 hours and newer than five years old. See your John Deere dealer for a list of eligible models
- Skidders with less than 5,000 hours and newer than five years old
- Three, six, or 12 months of coverage includes Powertrain and Powertrain plus Hydraulics
Fluid analysis helps you reduce downtime, lower repair costs, increase drain intervals, and save money. It keeps you up-to-date on the condition of all your machine's major components and helps you make smart decisions on machine maintenance before and after your Standard and Extended Warranty expires. John Deere requires fluid analysis on most construction and forestry equipment with Extended Warranty. See your John Deere dealer for a list of applicable models.Owner Responsibility
All you have to do is perform scheduled maintenance as outlined in the Operator's Manual and keep accurate maintenance records – something you do already.
In addition, some items are not covered by Extended Warranty, including but not limited to:
- Ground-engaging tools such as cutting edges and bucket teeth
- Maintenance items such as oil and filters
- Hydraulic pressure checks and adjustments
- Wear items such as undercarriage components, pin and bushing joints, tires, rubber tracks, or bulbs
- Hauling expenses, travel time, mileage, overtime or second shift