Keep your operation moving like clockwork
With labor costs and other challenges these days, every minute counts.
That's why it's worth considering our revolutionary Quick Adjust Cutting Units.
These cutting units' Speed Link systems will change adjusting height of cut from a task that used to take a wrench, scraped knuckles, and a chunk of time out of your day, into a painless, super-fast operation with a power drill. Here's how:
- A spring-loaded rod ties both ends of the roller together, so you can perfectly adjust both sides of the reel from one side
- A worm gear translates multiple revolutions into precise increments, so a power drill can be used in place of physically turning a wrench
- The worm-gear also locks in the height-of-cut, so it can't shake loose
Saves time out on the fairways and greens too
Not only do these cutting units get your whole fleet cutting sooner (plus free up the shop technician), they include other advantages:
- The bedknife-to-reel adjustment is so simple, it can be done on the course
- No tools are required to engage/disengage available greens and fairway tender conditioners
Why not take one for a spin?
Available on every John Deere riding reel mower, the Quick Adjust Cutting Units are just one of many efficient and quality breakthroughs engineered into all of our products.
Talk to your John Deere Golf distributor about a demo today.
Equipment models, features, options, attachments and prices may vary in different locations. Please contact your local John Deere dealer for details. John Deere has the sole discretion to review and adjust the specifications, model features and prices of John Deere parts. Before operating the vehicle, you are required to carefully read and strictly follow the safety instructions provided in any product/operator/service manual for the vehicle.
Actual vehicle top speed may vary based on belt wear, tire selection, vehicle weight, fuel condition, terrain and other environmental factors. The engine horsepower and torque information are provided by the engine manufacturer to be used for comparison purposes only. Variation may exist between the actual operation data and defaulted data for the horsepower and torque. Please refer to the original engine manufacturer’s website for detailed information. Optional accessories and attachments are not included in the standard warranty claim for reimbursement. The product (including its components) and accessories may not be available in all regions.