- Net Engine Power: 75-80 kW (101-107 hp) @ 2,100 rpm
- Maximum Dig Depth: 4.83 m (15 ft. 10 in.)
- Breakout Force: 47.3 kN (10,634 lb.)
- Lifting Capacity: 3243 kg (7,149 lb.)
- EPA Tier 3/EU Stage IIIA emission-certified engine
- Optional EPA Tier 2/EU Stage II emission-certified engine
- Craning capacity, or rear backhoe lift, is increased up to 25 percent from the 410K. An additional 10–15-percent increase in craning capacity is activated through Lift Mode at the push of a button on the convenient sealed switch module.
- Mechanical-Front-Wheel Drive (MFWD) limited-slip front axle provides true four-wheel drive, enabling maximum productivity on the most challenging jobsites.
- Standard John Deere PowerShift™ transmission and AutoShift option provide smooth shifting and reliable performance under all operating conditions, with max speeds of up to 40 km/h (25 mph).
- Be more productive in more applications with our new standard multipurpose bucket.
Specifications are based on published information at the time of publication. Specifications are subject to change without notice. Actual machine configuration may differ from image. Not all models available in all countries.