- Net Engine Power: 153 kW (205 hp) @ 1,800 rpm
- Track on Ground: 2769–3284 mm (109–129
- Operating Weight: 18 219 – 20 146 kg
(40,165 – 44,414 lb.)
- Blade Width Range: 3251–4267 mm (128–168
- EPA Tier 2/EU Stage II emission-certified engine
- Power-to-weight ratio and available torque and drawbar pull are also more impressive for all J Series-II models.
- Reliable controls command the full-featured hydrostatic drivetrain and six-way blade, ensuring predictable response at all times, in all conditions.
- Low-effort controls command the blade and fully modulated HST drivetrain, for reliably predictable response with smooth starts and direction changes.
- Blade ratio and center of gravity are optimized, giving this dozer the balance needed for superior grade work.