Input the required information on the left to compare John Deere oil and filter annual costs with the competitor's offerings. Check how the use of combined Plus-50 II premium engine oil and John Deere oil filters can make you save costs. This winning combination increases the recommended drain interval up to 750 hours! *
* 750-hour drain interval applies only to selected machinery equipped with John Deere Tier 4 diesel engines, otherwise 500-hour extended drain interval applies when the following criteria are met:
1. Engine is equipped with an extended drain interval oil pan,
2. Machine operates with Plus-50 II engine oil API CK-4, CJ/4,
3. Machine uses a John Deere engine oil filter, and
4. Machine uses only Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel fuel.
Please refer to your equipment’s operator’s manual.