Flu season is here! One step you can take to protect yourself, your family, and your co-workers from the flu is to get your seasonal flu shot.
Flu Shot Letter outlines your available options.
The below national retail locations and pharmacies have entered into agreements with UnitedHealthcare. The agreement allows these vendors to bill UnitedHealthcare directly for administering vaccines. Benefits will be processed under the member's preventive medical plan benefit versus the member's pharmacy benefit. The contracted vendors will submit individual claims for each member; they do not submit roster bills or invoices to UHC.
- Albertsons (d/b/a Albertsons Sav-on, Albertsons Osco)
- CVS Pharmacy (d/b/a CVS Pharmacy, Long’s Drug, CarePlus Pharmacy)
- Rite Aid Pharmacy
- Safeway, Inc. (d/b/a Safeway, Carrs, Pavilions, Randalls, Tom Thumb, Vons)
- ShopKo Pharmacy (d/b/a ShopKo, ShopKo Express, ShopKo Hometown)
- Meijer Pharmacy
- New Albertsons (d/b/a Acme Sav-on, Jewel-Osco, Star Markets, Shaws Osco, Safeway)
- Kmart Pharmacy
- United Supermarkets (d/b/a United Supermarket, Albertsons Market, Amigos, Market Street)
- Walgreen Pharmacy (d/b/a Walgreens, Duane Reade, Jim Meyers, Kerr Drug, May"s Drug, Parkway Drug, Super D Drug, The Ryan Pharmacy, USA Drug)
- Walmart Stores Inc. (d/b/a Walmart and Sam’s Club)