944K HybridWheel Loader
Features & Specs
See All Features
- Interim Tier 4-emission certified engine
- Significant fuel savings over 9-yard3 (6.88 m3) loaders with conventional drivetrains.*
- Brushless generator converts mechanical energy to electrical energy
- Improved hydraulic and oil plumbing
|Engine Power||400 kW (536 hp) @ 1,600 rpm
|Bucket Capacity||7.65 m³ (10 cu. yd.)
|Bucket Width||3.92 m (12 ft. 10.5 in.)
|Breakout Force||46,896–47 753 kg (103,388–105,277 lb.)
Build Your Own
Now Available: Limited Basic Warranty for 944K Electric-Drive Components
Customers can now enjoy peace of mind with a standard, limited basic warranty on specific 944K electric-drive components for 8 years or 20,000 hours, whichever occurs first. This limited basic warranty is retroactive to customers who previously purchased a John Deere 944K Wheel Loader and customers who purchase a 944K Wheel Loader between now and 31 October 2018.
Covered components include:
- Wheel Motors
- Brake Resistors
The following conditions must be satisfied for warranty coverage:
- Components must be rotated between 15,000 and 18,000 hours;
- Drive voltage cables are not covered and must be replaced between 15,000 and 18,000 hours;
- Annual machine inspection performed by an authorized John Deere Construction & Forestry dealer.
 Delivery receipt must confirm delivery to the end-use customer on or before 31 October 2018.
Your Extended Coverage Warranty provides additional protection that shields you from risk and stress, giving you fixed costs for machine repairs during the warranty period.
Learn More about Extended Warranty
We strive to ensure that John Deere products are of exceptional quality. Safety is our top priority.
View Safety Information
2.9% APR for 60 months† on installment plan.
†For complete details regarding this offer, please select the corresponding link.
01 March 2017 - 30 June 2017
You may also be interested in ...
Features and specifications are based on published information at the time of publication. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
*Actual fuel consumption rates and savings will vary with machine application, utilization, operator, and model of competitive unit.