1905Wide Area Reel Mower
See All Features
- Four wheel drive mower
- Exceptional power and traction
- 139 in (4.05 m) cutting width
- Available with a luxury air conditioned Mauser cab
Locate A Dealer
A mechanic's and operator's dream.
The John Deere 1905, five gang wide area reel mower, has a total cutting width of 345cm (136in) at working speeds of up to 8mph.
Designed primarily for golf and amenity turf applications, this four wheel drive mower features a Yanmar 51hp (gross) four cylinder diesel engine, hydrostatic transmission, CommandArm armrest controls and optional 4WD.
Initial production models are being fitted as standard with 76cm (30in) extra strength and precision (ESP) cutting reels, which are particularly popular with golf course users looking for higher productivity.
In addition to the standard ROPS (Roll Over Protection Structure), the 1905 is also available with a luxury cab:
- The luxury cab comes with a standard air suspension seat, providing unmatched levels of operator comfort on a machine in this class
- Option of full air conditioning to provide a comfortable working environment in the challenging conditions
- Standard power steering and fingertip controls on the CommandArm add to the ergonomic design of the 1905
- Individual unit lift can be controlled via 3 independent lift and lower switches on the CommandArm. There is also the added convenience of a single switch cross cut function which allows lifting of all the cutting units together in the horizontal position for turning
- Standard instrumentation includes an hour meter, a temperature gauge for hydraulic oil and engine coolant
- Noise levels reach 83dB(A) measured at the operator's ear, with an environmental rating of 99dB(A). This is well within the European directive of 105dB(A)
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN…