Out where you work, ordinary doesn't cut it. No matter the harvesting application or terrain, John Deere tracked harvesters help you overcome any obstacles in the way.
As a cut-to-length solution, our tracked harvesters are designed to deliver the power, precision, and reliability loggers need to succeed in the woods.
Why choose a tracked harvester?
Tracked harvesters give you mobility and can work productively in both dense stands and final fellings. Whether you're moving through thick swamps or navigating steep slopes, John Deere tracked harvesters combine component strength with smarts to help you meet the challenge.
We offer five models as part of our full line of forestry equipment.
Our tracked harvesters provide loggers with these advantages and more.
- A long and wide undercarriage provides solid balance to maximize stability.
- Standard and long-reach boom options are available to match the application.
- A powerful drive provides productivity-boosting power.
- Cabs are designed for expansive visibility.
- A John Deere PowerTech™ Plus 9.0L engine minimizes total fluid consumption.