We encourage you to read through the following list to understand our expectations and rigorous licensing requirements.
- John Deere licenses are non-exclusive.
- John Deere requires a guaranteed minimum royalty of $25,000 per year.
- Minimum combined product liability and umbrella/excess insurance is $6,000,000 without children’s products and $10,000,000 for licenses that include any children’s products.
- Sales/distribution to John Deere dealers is mandatory; licensees must be able to arrange for small order fulfillment through the John Deere dealer ordering system.
- Sales/distribution to John Deere dealers in Canada is mandatory, and all Canadian requirements must be met and maintained.
- Distributors are only allowed under special circumstances; pre-approval is required.
- Royalty reports and payments are due monthly.
- Artwork submitted and approved for licensed products becomes the property of John Deere.
- Before the request for license is finalized, a company financial review must be completed.
- John Deere requires third-party code of conduct audits on all licensee factories prior to contract execution.
Please make sure you have read and agree to the above licensing requirements, and then submit the form below.