Leasing landscaping equipment could be just what you need to expand your professional lawn care business and improve your bottom line. Here’s how the benefits add up:
- Low monthly payments mean more money for business expenses, such as labor, supplies, and fuel.
- Credit lines stay open for other expenses like trucks and trailers.
- Seasonal and skip payments allow you to pay when you get paid.
- Repair costs are reduced by operating landscaping equipment under warranty.
- Put commercial mowers, attachments, parts, and service packages all on one lease and even bundle in additional John Deere machines like Gator™ Utility Vehicles and compact construction equipment. One monthly payment for the things you need to keep your landscaping business running.
- Impress your customers with the polished look of new landscaping equipment.
- Improve morale among your crew; they’ll be excited to run the latest and greatest commercial mowers.
- With new equipment that runs consistently, you won’t have to say no to jobs because a machine is down.
- Qualify for the Ultimate Forgiveness Program™ if you continue to lease with John Deere Financial.
All of those savings can allow you to put more money toward things that grow a landscaping business like a website, branded clothing, truck signage, or adding more crew members to take on additional jobs.