We're proud to offer our customers instructor-led operator training under the guidance of our specially-trained experts. On-site training opportunities vary by product type. Check out our current offerings below.
Professional Golf Maintenance
This in-depth program will teach you the know-how to improve equipment operation, increase efficiency, reduce down-time, and lower total course maintenance cost.
This 3-day course is specifically designed to aid customers who have recently purchased or are currently operating fleet packages of John Deere golf course maintenance equipment. Key topics covered through presentations, demonstrations and hands-on exercises include:
- Adjusting John Deere cutting units to obtain excellent cut quality while assuring the lowest maintenance cost
- Quickly and easily diagnose malfunctions that may occur on the equipment they own
- Equipment electrical systems, including the use of "white box" on-board diagnostics
- John Deere E-Cut Hybrid reel drive system operation and diagnostics
- Proper machine set-up tips and adjustments
Contact your John Deere Golf equipment distributor for course dates and to register.
Heroes? Our customers think so.
Become a dealer service technician with this 2-year program and help keep our customers running strong.Become a dealer technician.
You May Also Be Interested In