Benefits of Sprinklers & Sprays
- Precise delivery of water at a low application rate to minimize run-off
- Delivery of water and fertilizers efficiently and uniformly, maximizing yield and quality
- Supply of water at lower pumping costs, resulting in significant energy savings versus high pressure systems
- Minimize chemical (herbicide and pesticide) usage when compared to surface irrigation
- Lower filtration requirements than other methods
- Frost protection and temperature cooling
Rondo Micro Sprinkler & RFR Flow Regulated Micro Sprinkler
The Rondo delivers gentle droplets and a consistent spray pattern while inverted in greenhouses, under the canopy in orchards and on metal stakes in vegetable fields.
We’re proud that some customers still call us to report their original 435/436 works today as well as the day they bought it—in some cases, after more than 25 years of service.
FLF Flow Regulated Fog Spray
The FLF is so versatile that it is can be used as part of a cooling system in animal husbandry or for irrigation in both cutting propagation and seed germination.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN…