Put the hammer down...
And pick up a socket wrench - that's all you're going to need to install and remove TK-Series Bucket Teeth. Engineered for maximum strength and impact absorption, this breakthrough design delivers speedy installation and pin retention. Using the hammer-free installation, these wear parts let you work smarter and increase profits by slashing machine downtime. And with their multi-planed surfaces, these teeth handle loads and impacts from any angle.
Want to see how it works? Check out the video on the right.
The TK-Series hits every mark:
Schedule a checkup for your teeth
- Engineered for maximum strength and impact absorption.
- Hammerless design promotes workplace safety.
- Multi-planed surfaces specifically engineered to withstand all loads and impacts.
- Installs and removes quickly with a ordinary socket wrench.
- Symmetrical design allows for teeth to be flipped when needed and pin access from either side.
- Tapered pin allows for easy removal.
- Helical feature cleans packed dirt and unifies the unlocking and removal motion.
This exclusive and patented TK-Series is available featuring the John Deere exclusive Fanggs and traditional designs. See your dealer and find out how the TK-Series versatility, durability, and convenience will make your uptime soar.
TK-Series teeth installed on new John Deere equipment are painted yellow as shown. Aftermarket TK-Series teeth are black.
John Deere's TK Bucket Teeth
Learn about about John Deere's TK Bucket Teeth from the show floor at ConExpo-Con/Agg. These teeth are designed to deliver maximum performance, quick and safe replacement, and superior quality.
See how TK Bucket Teeth can improve your uptime