John Deere lube filters are expertly engineered to catch small particles like dirt and other contaminants before they pollute your engine. Dirty oil will slow you down, leading to less productivity and shorter service intervals. That’s why John Deere filters are tested to make sure they capture more dust than lesser quality filters.
- Even pleats and media spacing ensure even filtration for better overall protection without gaps
- Spiral and crimped center tube adds strength to prevent media from collapsing and letting unwanted particles into your system
- Rubber gaskets encourage a tighter seal than plastic gaskets found in competitive filters
- Specifically designed and tested to meet the needs of John Deere engines
- Increased drain intervals when used with John Deere fluids.
View Oil Change Calculator.
Our hydraulic filters are designed specifically to protect John Deere hydraulic systems from component wear and hydraulic surge flow. They keep contaminants out and prevent sludge acid from damaging your machine.
- Even pleats - provides a higher capacity for contaminants and a longer service interval
- Extra media support – additional hot glue melts strengthen media and ensure even spacing for 99 percent efficiency
Reduce engine wear by removing dust, dirt, and other pollutants from intake air. These filters are highly efficient when it comes to trapping unwanted particles.
- Even pleats and more media ensure high efficiency and a longer service interval
- Proper airflow ensures a minimum flow restriction while capturing more contaminants than leading competitive air filters
- A tight seal keeps contaminants from bypassing the filter
When it comes to your fuel, water is the number one enemy. That's why John Deere fuel filters are not only designed to trap water, they're designed to repel it. Our filters have coated media that keeps water out, preventing rust and microbial growth that could damage your fuel and lead to poor fuel economy.
- Tight pleats and even media spacing - ensures high capacity to catch water and dust particles before they damage your fuel
- Coated media - repels water and prevents it from soaking through to fuel like uncoated media can
- Tight seal between media and filter casing - ensures unfiltered, dirty fuel won't reach engine
Fleetguard offers a broad range of products for many applications and markets, including:
- Heavy-, medium- and light-duty trucks
- Industrial equipment for construction, mining, agriculture and marine applications
- Synthetic, multi-layered Stratapore medium technology provides higher capacity, great efficiency and less restriction than traditional media
- Wide range of replacement filters that meet or exceed OEM specifications for almost any diesel engine
- Hydraulic, transmission, fuel, air and fuel/water separator filters are available
- Best in the industry warranty – no proration and fully protected no matter the all-makes application