Get real. You could barely put a bike rack on the back of that beater. So how could they take the same parts?
They don’t. Ag equipment needs parts a lot tougher and more complex than parts meant for cars. When you put auto parts in your heavy-duty farm machines, you never know how well or how long they’ll hold up. Is that a risk you’re willing to take?
Here are just a few reasons why John Deere parts are the ones you should trust:
- John Deere StrongBox batteries outlasted automotive batteries by 844% when tested by an independent lab. Auto batteries don’t have anchored plates because cars don’t need them. John Deere StrongBox batteries have epoxy-anchored plates designed for the high vibration and off-road conditions that cars never have to face.
- John Deere filters stop particles 1/5 the width of a human hair, so they can capture all the dirt and debris you face in the field. Cars never face conditions as rough and dirty as the conditions Ag equipment faces, so their filters don’t need to be as strong.
- John Deere Plus-50 II engine oil is proven to last 500 hours – which is about twice as long as standard engine oil. Automotive oil is made for on-road applications, not the grueling field conditions Plus-50 II is designed to handle.
- It’s been proven that many commercial fuel additives that claim to increase lubricity can actually reduce lubricity and cause harm to your system. John Deere fuel additives have proven every time that they increase lubricity without causing harm.
- Cool-Gard II prevents cavitation, protecting your heavy-duty machine for up to 6 years or 6,000 hours. Automotive engine coolant is not designed for heavy-duty diesel engines, so they can quickly cause cavitation that results in coolant leaking into the power cylinders.
See for yourself. Trust parts meant for the work you depend on. Genuine John Deere parts.
You May Also Be Interested In...