- Internal error occurred . Please contact the system administrator if issue persists. [ ERROR001 ]
Get paid more for your hard work every day
Studies from John Deere spanning over six years have shown that in a typical day of high-volume application, only about 30 percent was spent generating income*. What makes up the other two-thirds of your day? Loading, transporting, tendering, paperwork, scheduling and others — all important supporting tasks, but they don’t put money in your pocket.
John Deere can help with the other 70 percent:
• Cut your loading time by as much as 80% with the Load Command™ system.
• Achieve faster loading times without mixing chemicals with the Direct Injection kit.
• Monitor weather conditions from your cab to improve product application with John Deere Mobile Weather.
• Outsmart everything that slows you down with the AgLogic™ automated work order management system, now featuring the all-new CN70 hand-held device.
For more ways to increase your in-field efficiencies and profit potential, talk with your John Deere dealer today.
* John Deere studies revealed a 30 percent range for sprayers and floaters. For tractors, the figure is a 40 percent range largely due to reduced travel speed and narrower working depths equating to greater in-field efficiencies (less time turning, more time on the row and reduced fill frequency).