A multi-use account provides you with a convenient way to purchase everyday essentials like fuel, parts and service. You can also finance larger seasonal supplies, such as seed, fertilizer and crop protection products using special finance programs* tied to your production cycle. You get reliable purchasing power to get what you need when you need it at hundreds of dealer and merchant locations nationwide.
Our commitment is to support you with everyday convenience and long-term value while providing resources to help you run a more efficient, more profitable operation.A multi-use account provides:
- Reliable Purchasing Power at hundreds of dealer and merchant locations nationwide. Find a dealer or merchant near you.
- Special Access to Input Financing so you can buy fuel, seed, chemicals, and more.
- Flexible Payment Terms to improve your cash flow.
- Convenience with all your purchases consolidated onto one account, for one statement, one payment convenience.
- Online Account Management Tools
- 24/7 account access using our safe, secure www.MyJDFAccount.ca website
- Your bill with online banking
- Review monthly statements
- Track recent purchases
- An Annual Purchase Summary for Preferred accountholders, of all your multi-use account purchases that can help you forecast expenses or prepare taxes.
- Invoice Level Detail on your monthly statement that provide transaction specifics.
- Earn AIR MILES®**reward miles*
Apply NowJoin the thousands of Canadian customers that have chosen the John Deere Financial advantage.
Earn AIR MILES
with AIR MILES® reward miles program*
®/™† Trademarks of AIR MILES International Trading B.V. Used under license by LoyaltyOne, Inc. and John Deere Financial.
*Earn one (1) AIR MILES® reward mile for every $50.00‡ charged to your John Deere Financial multi-use account. ‡Excluding late payments, fees, down payments, pre-payments, late payment charges, credit charges on late payment charges, credit charges on past due credit charges. AIR MILES reward miles are awarded based on monthly net purchases. Account must be in good standing.
**Subject to John Deere Financial approval and merchant participation. See your participating John Deere Financial Multi-use Account dealer or merchant for details. Purchase amounts are for this example only.