There are three ways to make payments on your John Deere Financial accounts:
1. Set up a Pre-authorized Payment plan (PAP) to allow John Deere Financial to deduct the regular, ongoing or recurring payments from your chequing or savings account. (Please note: Contact your bank to make sure pre-authorized payments can be withdrawn from your savings account.) The Pre-Authorized Payment plan may be used for all payment schedules – monthly, quarterly, semiannual or annual for your lease and loan finance business but cannot be used to make payments on your multi-use account. Please see below for payment options available for multi-use accounts.
To complete the Pre-Authorized Payment Plan (PAP) Authorization Form you will need the following information:
- Your John Deere Financial account information for all the accounts.
- Bank and account information, i.e., whether it is a savings or chequing account. For most accounts, the account information is located similar to the sample cheque below:
To sign-up for PAP, you may complete the appropriate PDF form below online, print the completed form and sign it. Or you may simply download the appropriate PAP form in PDF format, fill in the form and sign it.
To view PDF files you will need Adobe® Reader®. Download Adobe Reader.
Mail or fax the completed form along with a copy of a voided cheque to
John Deere Financial.
Mailing Address FAX
John Deere Financial John Deere Financial Loan Services
ATTN: Loan Servicing 1.888.446.1890 Or 905.319.1809
1001 Champlain Ave. Suite 401
Burlington, ON L7L 5Z4
John Deere Financial requests the payment from your bank account on the due date, or the next business day following the due date if it falls on a weekend or holiday. Your next payment should be drawn from your bank account if that payment is due in 10 or more days from the date your automatic payment authorization for (or voided cheque) is received. Please call Loan Servicing at 1.800.321.3766 to confirm receipt of your authorization.
2. In addition to making payments by pre-authorized debit (PAP) or by regular mail, if you bank with any of the following institutions, you may also make payments by computer or phone:
- Alberta Treasury Branches (ATB)
|- Bank of Montreal
- Caisses Desjardins du Québec
- National Bank of Canada
|- Caisses Populaires de l’Ontario
- Bank of Nova Scotia
|- Central Credit Union
- Presidents Choice Financial
- Royal Bank
|- HSBC Bank Canada
- TD Canada Trust
- To make payments to your multi-use account:
Select 'John Deere Financial – Multi-Use Account' from the Payee list and use your 10 digit account number.
- To make payments to your installment or lease contract:
Select 'John Deere Financial' from the Payee list and use your 13 digit account number.
For more information or if you encounter any problems, please call 1-800-321-3766.
Payments made on the John Deere Financial instalment and lease accounts should be sent to the address below. Please be sure to write your account number on the front of your cheque, include your statement or coupon and mail to:
John Deere Financial
P.O. Box 4696
Postal Station A
Toronto, Ontario M5W 6C5
Payments made on John Deere Financial multi-use accounts should be sent to the applicable address below. Please be sure to write your multi-use account number on the front of your cheque, include your remittance and mail to:
|For NL, NB, NS, PE, QC, ON
||For BC, AB, SK, MB, NT, NU, YU
|John Deere Financial
||John Deere Financial
|P.O. Box 4305
||P.O. Box 4006
|Postal Station A
||Postal Station C
|Toronto, ON M5W 3B1
||Calgary, AB T2T 5M9
: The mailing addresses above do not accept overnight mail.