Meet the new John Deere 7R Series tractors with five new models from 147 to 206 kW (200 to 280 hp) and even 230 to 310 hp maximum power with IPM.
With the new 9 litre PowerTech PVX (7230R, 7260R and 7280R) and 6.8 litre PowerTech PSX (7200R and 7215R) engines and Intelligent Power Management and much more besides:
- Groundbreaking engine efficiency, featuring fuss-free DieselOnly solution
- Optional ActiveCommand Steering
- Optional integrated front hitch and front PTO
- large diameter rear tire options
- ISOBUS compatible GreenStar 3 CommandCenter display with pre-installed Ag Management Solutions
- 360° exterior lighting
- Active Seat or optional hydraulic cab suspension (HCS)
- Powerful rear hitches (up to 10.7 t lift capacity)
- Increased fuel tank capacity of 540 l
Get more in one – because 7R stands for one part evolution, one part revolution. And 100% John Deere! R you ready?
CommandView II Cab
Discover the ultimate in operator comfort, control and visibility, including the John Deere exclusive ActiveSeat suspension.
The new right-hand CommandArm console with integrated GreenStar 3 CommandCenter control puts everything you need within easy reach. Plus, important AMS applications can now be operated directly via the GreenStar 3 Command Center display.
The optional ActiveCommand Steering is the new benchmark for tractor driving performance. Dynamic Stability Control, Variable Ratio Steering and Full Electronic Steering Control reduce steering effort and improve driving comfort and control.
7R Series Tractor Specifications
View detailed information in the specifications sheet.