Home / Parts / Remanufactured Parts & Components
Remanufactured Parts & Components
About John Deeere Remanufactures PartsJohn Deere Reman has a well trained, experienced, highly skilled work force solely dedicated to producing John Deere Reman products exclusively for John Deere dealers.
In today’s dynamic business environment success is determined through maximum uptime and machine performance. These standard sets of expectations are magnified by the fact that margins are thin and completing a project on time makes the difference between profit and loss. The John Deere Reman program is designed to meet and exceed these expectations.
John Deere remanufactured products are the best value for your money. They are the highest quality remanufactured products available on the market and are remanufactured to extremely stringent John Deere standards. Additionally, this is all available at a reduced cost, priced at approximately 50%-70% of new; however, there is no price or replacement for peace of mind.
Remanufactured Parts Benefits
When you are considering remanufactured components there is only one way to ensure original OEM quality: source all remanufactured parts from an original equipment manufacturer. This ensures the incorporation of the many benefits linked through remanufacturing with the invaluable presence of peace of mind. When choosing a John Deere remanufactured product you can rest assured knowing the component you need has been designed by John Deere engineers, built by John Deere trained technicians, and installed by an authorized John Deere Dealer. John Deere remanufactured components are the optimal low cost repair alternative.
- John Deere Reman components are proven to be equal to new in reliability and performance
- John Deere Reman components are 100% John Deere approved
- John Deere Reman parts include the latest design and performance improvement updates
- John Deere Reman facilities are ISO 9002 certified
- John Deere Reman warranty is designed to protect end-user investment and dealer liability
- 100% of John Deere remanufactured products undergo John Deere certified performance testing
- John Deere Reman has access to confidential proprietary information needed to remanufacture
- 100% genuine John Deere parts are used in the remanufacturing process
- 100% disassembly and inspection of every part
- Components are remanufactured to original John Deere specifications or replaced with new
- 100% of all wear parts are replaced with new John Deere parts
- Remanufacturing processes include the latest engineering standards
- Operational test of every remanufactured component
- Complete remanufacturing, not rebuilding, not reconditioning
- Remanufacturing largely saves resources in material and energy
- Remanufacturing is diverting thousands of tons from the waste stream, by collecting components at the end of their service life and having them re-born to a new service life
- Remanufacturing saves 80% of the energy compared with manufacturing an entirely new component
- Remanufacturing aligns corporate objectives with direct benefits to society and the environment
- John Deere Reman conducts its business in a manner that supports the protection and preservation of human health
- John Deere Reman maintains a comprehensive safety program that includes extensive employee training designed to prevent workplace accidents
- Promotion of continuous improvement by assessing the potential environmental impact of programs and processes in the planning phase of all projects
- Environmental initiatives include recycling, resource conservation, pollution prevention and energy conservation
- John Deere Reman is subject to performance monitoring and audits to ensure consistency between environmental policy and practice