Interns (m/f) for Sales and Marketing
The John Deere brand stands for high quality and reliability. John Deere International GmbH (JDIN), based in Schaffhausen, Switzerland, is a subsidiary of Deere & Company, Moline, Illinois, the largest manufacturer of agricultural machinery worldwide. We are responsible for the sale of agricultural and turf machinery in parts of Europe, North Africa, the Middle East as well as the Commonwealth of Independent States.
Due to international company activities and to comprehensive advancement and training, John Deere employees have the best chances to advance in their career and to develop personally. You will find a young, dynamic and innovative environment, which will develop and challenge your initiative and creativity.
To add to our multi-national team we are looking for
Interns (m/f) for projects in Sales and Marketing
- You are a motivated, high-performance student and your branch of study is agricultural economics, business economics or similar. It would be an asset if you have already been in contact with agriculture
- You have a good command of English
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office tools
- You bring along self-confidence and the ability to work independently as well as in a team
- You are highly-communicative and enjoy making customers happy
Are you interested? We are looking forward to receiving your complete application, including your CV, covering letter and your earliest start date. Please send your application by email to:
Mr. Dominic Müller, ProPers AG
CH-8212 Neuhausen a. Rhf.
Tel. +41 (0)52 675 35 00
By submitting this information, you authorise Deere & Company to transmit, store and circulate it as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies. Your application will be treated confidentially. Further information is available on www.JohnDeere.com.
John Deere International GmbH, Rheinweg 11, 8200 Schaffhausen, Switzerland