Home / Privacy Statement
This statement applies to John Deere and the http://www.JohnDeereInternational.com
Web site, as well as machine data John Deere may collect. Differences in state or national laws require that we operate under specific policies in certain countries and lines of business, such as financial services provided by John Deere Financial.Please refer to the links at the left for the policies that most closely apply to your situation.
Our Privacy Commitment
John Deere is committed to conducting its worldwide business in a manner that actively supports and ensures personal privacy. Our global privacy policies are formulated to comply with state, provincial, national and international regulations. We strive to implement these policies consistently around the world. Employees are informed of and are expected to comply with these policies and applicable regulations. The Office of Corporate Compliance is accountable to ensure compliance.
- We collect information you choose to submit during your interaction with us.
- For your convenience, we use common Internet technologies such as cookies with our Web sites.
- We sometimes obtain additional information about you, such as your demographic and lifestyle information, from other sources.
- We may use information you submit to provide you a requested product or service.
- We use ownership information to send you necessary information such as warranty information, product improvement programs, safety bulletins and recall notices.
- We may use information about you to provide you information about our products and services.
Sharing (Onward Transfer)
- We support your needs by sharing information only with our subsidiaries and business partners.
- We do not share, trade or sell information about you with other marketers.
As required by applicable law:
- You may request access to personal information you have submitted to John Deere
- You may request to update or remove your personal information
- You may request to be removed from our communication programs
How to Contact the Privacy Office
- Email us
- Write to us at:
Office of Corporate Compliance
Deere & Company
One John Deere Place
Moline, Illinois 61265-8098