John Deere StrongBox batteries are the backbone of our battery line — built to demanding John Deere specifications using the highest quality materials and state-of-the-art technology.Quality design features:
- Through-the-wall, welded intercell connectors are 25-percent larger than other brands of batteries to withstand severe vibration, ensure quick starts, and provide dependable power in extreme cold
- Super radial-grid design with inboard lug permits electrical current to flow more efficiently, providing higher cranking amps, faster charge, and corrosion resistance
- Extra-heavy plates ensure more reserve power on extremely cold days
- Microporous plastic envelope separators eliminate electrical shorts by keeping positive materials from touching the negative plate. Plus, they prevent corrosion and misalignment of separators that can cause shorts
- Epoxy-anchored plates make StrongBox batteries stronger than batteries with hot-melt-anchored plates. Vibration is also reduced, which is the leading cause of failure in commercial batteries
All makes of heavy- and light-duty equipment used on farms, ranches, and construction sites; and in general utility and lawn and garden equipment, electric vehicles, sport utility vehicles, and ATVs.
Please note that all information, plans, policies related to product, warranty, services and support available in this website will be subjected to specific review of your country for applicability. Please contact John Deere authorized dealer for detailed information.