Effective March 11, 2014
In addition to Deere's global Enterprise Privacy Statement, the following terms apply to personal information that a Deere Group Member collects in New Zealand or Australia. “Deere Group Members” or “Deere” means John Deere and its controlled affiliates. “We” means the Deere Group Member that actually collects your personal information. If we intend to refer to a particular Deere Group Member, we mention that company's full name.
1. You may limit the personal information you provide to us. You should be aware, however, that if you choose not to provide certain personal information, this may affect our ability to process your application, fulfil your request, or provide you a service or product.
2. We may disclose your personal information to a Deere Group Member, or to a John Deere dealer, which may be located in the United States of America, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Germany, India or Singapore.
3. If you use the ‘Tell-A-Friend Function’ described in clause six of the Enterprise Privacy Statement, you confirm that you:
a. are authorised to provide us with the friend’s contact details; and
b. have obtained the friend’s consent to receive an email from Deere.
4. Personal information, other than personal information collected by John Deere Financial (“JDF”) is held by Deere at 400 19th Street, Moline, Illinois 61265, USA. Personal information JDF collects is held by JDF at 166-170 Magnesium Drive, Crestmead, Queensland 4132, Australia.
5. If you wish to complain about a failure by a Deere Group Member in Australia or New Zealand (other than JDF, whose complaint procedures are in a separate statement found on this website) to comply with the Australian Privacy Act 1988, applicable Australian Codes that affect your privacy, or privacy principles under the Privacy Act, please contact:
John Deere Limited - Head Office
166-170 Magnesium Drive
Crestmead, Queensland 4132, AUSTRALIA
Australia : Free call: 1800 800 981 / Phone: +61 7 3802 3222
New Zealand: Free call: 0800 303 100
We will send you an acknowledgment of your complaint within 7 days.