Your Wellness Action Plan
At John Deere, we take pride in offering Healthy Directions, our benefits and wellness program, to you and your family.
As part of our efforts to improve overall health at John Deere, you have the opportunity to earn a $300 cash incentive by participating in Your Wellness Action Plan in 2014. To receive the incentive, you must complete the two requirements below by April 30, 2014:
1. Complete the Online Courses (coming March 17)
Two, 15-minute courses are available March 17-April 30. These courses, offered through Asset Health, Inc., will help you better understand and manage your health. When you have successfully completed a course with a 60% or higher score, you will see a confirmation checkmark on the Asset Health website indicating completion. The two courses are:
1. My Diet and Good Health
2. Beginning a Simple and Healthy Fitness Program
Please note if you did not complete the three required courses from 2013, you will need to complete these in addition to the two new courses in order to earn the incentive. To find out if you have completed the courses, log on to Asset Health (after March 17) and look for a green checkmark next to the course name. A green checkmark indicates that you have completed the course. The 2013 courses include:
1. Health Care Consumerism
2. Health Plan Basics
3. My Health Savings Account
See the navigation guide (coming March 17) for the Asset Health online educational courses.
2. Know your numbers
Complete a 15-minute, confidential on- or off-site biometric health screening.
- On-Site Screenings: Summit Health provides on-site screenings for most units. These will continue within the units through March 31. Watch unit communications for more details.
- Off-Site Screenings: Several options for off-site screenings include:
- A visit to LabCorp (LabCorp instructions and form here)
- Request a home kit (instructions here)
- A visit to a physician as part of an annual exam (must record your numbers and send to Summit Health by using the form below)
- Use numbers from a recent screening, if it occurred after August 1, 2013 to the present date (must record your numbers and send to Summit Health by using the form below)
Use the Off-site Biometric Health Screening Participation Form to submit your information to Summit Health to get credit for the Know Your Number requirement. This form will be used if you obtain your numbers from a physician visit or if you use recent numbers from a screening from August 1 to present date. To allow processing time, your form needs to be submitted no later than April 30. You are encouraged to submit your form early in the incentive period to ensure a June payout. To submit your off-site screening results, follow the instructions on the form.
Have Questions? - See the Your Wellness Action Plan FAQ
Need your SAP ID?
1. Your SAP ID number can be found on the Employment Info tab in Employee Self-Service (ESS)
2. Find your SAP ID in the top right hand corner
- You will use the last six digits of your 6 digit SAP ID
- For example, if your SAP ID number is 00123456, you will use 123456
You can call Deere Direct at 1-800-213-3373 for retirees and surviving spouses or 1-888-432-3373 for employees if you do not have access to the John Deere network and need your six-digit SAP ID.
Watch a video from Marc Howze for more information on Your Wellness Action Plan.
To be eligible for the $300 Your Wellness Action Plan incentive, you must be a U.S. employee, retiree or surviving spouse eligible for Healthy Directions health care plan but are not required to be enrolled in a Healthy Directions health care plan. (Exception: Wage employees at Augusta, Greeneville and JD Paton must be enrolled in a Healthy Directions plan to be eligible for the cash incentive.)
Safe, Secure, Confidential
Personal health information is, by law, confidential. The company will not have access to individual biometric health screening results.
Contact Deere Direct at 1-888-432-3373 with any questions.