Your Wellness Action Plan
At John Deere, we take pride in offering Healthy Directions, our benefits and wellness program, to you and your family.
While the incentive window for 2013 is now closed, you can still take advantage of the tools and resources provided as part of Your Wellness Action Plan:
1) Know your numbers.If you have not yet had your annual physical, talk with your doctor to see what preventive biometric health screening numbers you should have checked to increase your health awareness and to find ways you can pursue the healthier lifestyle that's right for you.
2) Complete your Personal Health Assessment. The assessment is online and confidentially provided through Wellness & Prevention, Inc.
Wellness & Prevention, Inc. also offers digital coaching and guidance to help you manage or take action to improve your health.
Click here for login instructions for the Wellness & Prevention, Inc. Personal Health Assessment.
3) Complete the online educational courses. You have three short courses available on the basics of health insurance, Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and health care consumerism. These courses, offered through Asset Health, Inc., will help you better understand and manage your health.
Click here for a navigation guide for the Asset Health online educational courses.
Have Questions? See the Your Wellness Action Plan FAQ
Need your SAP ID?
Your SAP ID number can be found in Employee Self-Service (ESS):
- Look on the left-side under "Personal Tools and Information"
- Click on "Personal Data Management"
- Click on the tab for "Employment Info"
- Your SAP ID will be in the top right hand corner
- You will need only the last 6 digits
You can call Deere Direct (1-800-213-3373 for retirees and surviving spouses or 1-888-432-3373 for employees) if you do not have access to the John Deere network and need your six-digit SAP ID.
Safe, Secure, Confidential
Personal health information is, by law, confidential. The company will not have access to individual biometric health screening results or Personal Health Assessment answers.
Contact Deere Direct at 1-888-432-3373 with any questions.