Seattle Sutton's Healthy Eating
Seattle Sutton's Healthy Eating prepares thousands of healthy, delicious meals weekly and its innovative approach has helped thousands of people achieve and maintain weight loss without the planning, shopping or cooking for themselves.
About the Plan
The Seattle Sutton's Healthy Eating (SSHE) meal plan is simple and convenient. It consists of 21 freshly prepared, healthy meals weekly and comes in either 1200 or 2000 calories per day (averages per day based on the complete 5-week menu cycle, including recommended fat-free skim milk).
The menu provides variety since it rotates on a 5-week schedule, so customers don't eat the same meal twice during the 5-week period. There are no contracts to sign or enrollment fees. And, the plan is very convenient - customers either pick up their meals from a nearby distributor or have them delivered to their home or office twice each week. Nationwide Home Delivery is available for those residing in areas outside franchised areas with local distributors.
The meal plan consists of freshly prepared meals. And the plan follows the guidelines of health and nutrition experts:
- low in fat (less than 25 percent of total calories)
- low in saturated fat (less than 7 percent of total calories)
- low cholesterol (less than 200 mg/day)
- sodium restricted (less than 2000 mg/day for the 1200-calorie plan)
- portion and calorie controlled (1200 or 2000-calories per day plans)
- no hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated oils = zero trans fat
If you are changing your eating habits for medical reasons or for weight-loss purposes, we recommend that you check with your physician before making a change in your lifestyle.
Who is the Plan for?
Seattle Sutton's Healthy Eating has helped a variety of people, including those with various medical conditions including:
- Busy people on the go
- Health conscious
- Senior citizens
- New mothers
- Diabetics, hypertensives and cardiac patients
- Recently discharged hospital patients
Please contact a local distributor from the list of participating distributors on the Seattle Sutton Web site under the "Wellness Program" link to obtain pricing information. Or, if you live in an area outside the franchised areas with a local distributor location, please visit www.seattlesutton.com and select "Home Delivery" or call our customer service representatives at 1-800-442-DIET (3438) to learn about availability and pricing in your area.
Special Offer for John Deere Employees
- John Deere employees have a "special section" on the Seattle Sutton Web site to access information applicable just for them, as well information about the meal plan. Use the wellness program corporate code, jdeere343, when ordering your meals online.
- John Deere employees who choose to stay on Seattle Sutton meals for 25 consecutive weeks will receive a $100 refund.*
- Any John Deere employee who loses 100 pounds through being on Seattle Sutton meals will receive a $100 check directly from Seattle Sutton herself.**
* All participating John Deere employees must inform the local distributor or Home Delivery customer service representative at the on-set of starting the meals that he/she is a John Deere employee and participating in the wellness incentive program. Additionally, if no local distributor resides in your area, then you may elect to order via national Home Delivery through Seattle Sutton's Web site, and you must enter your special "Wellness Program Corporate Code" (jdeere343) in order to have your participation tracked. If you call our toll-free telephone number, then you must inform our customer service representatives each time when you place an order of your John Deere employment status. To take advantage of this incentive, you must order from the same distributor (or via Home Delivery) from the beginning of the program through the 25 consecutive weeks.
** Again, to take advantage of this promotion, you must inform your local distributor at the on-set of becoming a customer of Seattle Sutton's Healthy Eating to be eligible to participate in it.