2500E E-Cut Hybrid Gas
Features and Specs
See All Features
- A proven design that drives the cutting unit with electric reel motors
- 102 potential leak points eliminated in the reel circuit
- Reduced sound levels and fuel consumption @ 2250 RPM
- Greatly reduce triplex ring with exclusive offset cutting units
See All Specs
|Engine||21 hp*† (15.6 kW) @3600 rpm, 617 cc liquid-cooled gas
|Cutting Units||Quick Adjust QA5 22-in. (55.9 cm), offset design
|Cutting Width||62 in. (157.5 cm)
Build Your Own
John Deere Riding Greens Mowers
Nothing on your course gets more scrutiny than the greens. Which is why since 2005, John Deere has been introducing customers to the many benefits of E-Cut Hybrid technology:
- Elimination of 102 hydraulic leak points in the reel circuit.
- A consistent frequency of clip that can only be generated by electricity.
- Lower fuel consumption and reduced sound levels. (The 2500E E-Cut Hybrid Gas model is the quietest engine-powered riding greens mower according to ISO standards.)
- Easier maintenance than conventional mowers.
Now you can purchase John Deere equipment with more confidence than ever before. The PowerGard Protection Plan* extended warranty covers failures due to defective materials or original workmanship of covered components.
More information on Extended Warranty
We strive to ensure that John Deere products are of exceptional quality. Safety is our top priority.
View Safety Information
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
*Manufacturer's suggested price. MSRP may be different in California. Taxes, freight, setup, and delivery not included. Optional accessories and attachments not included. Equipment, models and prices may vary by dealer. Product options and accessories may not be available in all regions. Product features are based on published information at the time of publication. Product features are subject to change without notice. Contact your local John Deere dealer for more information.
*The engine horsepower and torque information are provided by the engine manufacturer to be used for comparison purpose only. Actual operating horsepower and torque will be less. Refer to engine manufacturer’s web site for additional information.
†Engine Manufacturer Gross Power. Tested in accordance with SAE J1995.