/ 625D Draper Platform
Features & Specs
See All Features
- Windrowing capability with 600D Drapers
- Double-cut knife system produces a cleaner cut
- Dual-knife drive system is timed
- Cutterbar is closer to the ground
See All Specs
|Pickup Reel Height Control||Hydraulic
|Cutterbar Length||25.5-ft (7.77m)
|Auxiliary Top Auger Type||Optional; hydraulic drive
|Header Height Sensing Type||Electro-Hydraulic Base
BUILD YOUR OWN
The 625D Draper Platform increases combine productivity in small-grain and rice harvests.
The 625D has a true 25-ft cutting width, and the unique draper-style crop cutting system delivers the high-capacity feeding required of the high-capacity S-Series Combines.
- The draper belt system ensures smooth, uniform feeding of crop to the feed drum and the combine feederhouse.
- Ideal for harvesting crops where additional cutting platform productivity is desired.
CONTACT A DEALER FOR SUPPORT
Your local John Deere dealer is the best resource for support of your John Deere equipment.
Find a Dealer
View a list of all technical publications for this product. Some Operator's Manuals are available for viewing in electronic format.
Search Technical Publications
Look up parts quickly and easily using the John Deere Parts Catalog.
View Parts Catalog
We strive to ensure that John Deere products are of exceptional quality. Safety is our top priority.
View Safety Information
You May Also Be Interested In...
Product features are based on published information at the time of publication. Product features are subject to change without notice. Contact your local John Deere dealer for more information.