/ DH52 Series Drawn Offset Disks
DH52Series Drawn Offset Disks
Heavy Offset Disks
Large, heavy-duty blades on rugged, reinforced frames give you the groundbreaking force, penetration, and high load absorption you need to withstand punishing tillage jobs.
- 240 - 533 lb. (108.9 - 241.8 kg) of weight per blade
- Tapered roller gang bearings with oil bath lubrication
- Adjustable disk blade scrapers keep disk blades working in wet and sticky soils
- DH51 & DH52 Series feature 26 - 28 in. (66 - 71.1 cm) diameter disk blades (available in smooth or notched)
- DH53 Series features 28 - 32 in. (71.1 - 81.3 cm) diameter disk blades (available in notched only)
- Two independent control arms for transport and ground leveling
CONTACT A DEALER FOR SUPPORT
Your local John Deere dealer is the best resource for support of your John Deere equipment.
Find a Dealer
View a list of all technical publications for this product. Some Operator's Manuals are available for viewing in electronic format.
Search Technical Publications
Look up parts quickly and easily using the John Deere Parts Catalog.
View Parts Catalog
We strive to ensure that John Deere products are of exceptional quality. Safety is our top priority.
View Safety Information
You May Also Be Interested in...
Product features are based on published information at the time of publication. Product features are subject to change without notice. Contact your local John Deere dealer for more information.