/ TM51 Series Disk Harrows
TM51Series Disk Harrows
See All Features
- Dual wheels provide consistent disking depth
- Hydraulic wing control
- Two-blade taper creates level soil surface
- Transport locks provide secure transport
LOCATE A DEALER
Massive blades, heavy-duty frames, aggressive penetration. Just what you need to cut large tillage projects down to size. They're specially designed for large producers and commercial customers.
- Tapered roller gang bearings with oil bath lubrication
- Up to 9 in. (22.9 cm) of penetration depth
- 10.5 in. (26.7 cm) blade spacing
- 26 - 28 in. (66 - 71.1 cm) diameter disk blades (available in smooth or notched)
- 265 - 370 lb. (120.2 - 167.8 kg) of weight per blade
CONTACT A DEALER FOR SUPPORT
Your local John Deere dealer is the best resource for support of your John Deere equipment.
Find a Dealer
View a list of all technical publications for this product. Some Operator's Manuals are available for viewing in electronic format.
Search Technical Publications
Look up parts quickly and easily using the John Deere Parts Catalog.
View Parts Catalog
We strive to ensure that John Deere products are of exceptional quality. Safety is our top priority.
View Safety Information
You May Also Be Interested In...
Product features are based on published information at the time of publication. Product features are subject to change without notice. Contact your local John Deere dealer for more information.