Features & Specs
- Excellent for large loads and difficult terrain
- Works easily on steep slopes
- Levelling cabin keeps operator upright
- Fast load cycles
|Load Rating||19 tonne (20.9 ton)
|Boom Reach||7.2 m (23.6 ft.) / 8.5 m (27.9 ft.)
|Engine Power||186 kW (249 hp)
|Tractive Effort||220 kN (49,458 lb.)
Build Your Own
AwesomeThe most powerful forwarder ever built by Deere, the 1910E sets a new standard for forwarding heavy loads over difficult terrain.
Boasting almost 250 hp and a tractive effort of 220 kN, the 1910E is the natural choice for those encountering steep slopes and large timber which is effortlessly handled by the Deere CF8 loader. And, of course, your comfort is guaranteed by the new revolutionary operators station which automatically levels and rotates ensuring faster load cycles, or in our durable fixed cabin option.
AN UNMATCHED DEALER NETWORK
When you have a John Deere, you have the John Deere dealer network at your disposal. You'll appreciate the difference you'll see in the knowledgeable sales staff, the certified service technicians, and the well-stocked parts inventory.
Locate Your DealerLocate Your Dealer
We strive to ensure that John Deere products are of exceptional quality. Safety is our top priority.
View Safety Information
- PowerTech™ Plus diesel engines deliver high torque at low rpm for excellent fuel efficiency and power without compromise. The engine responds to workload changes, enabling more fluent and productive log loading.
- Exclusive TimberLink automatic monitoring system helps you keep an eye on operating costs while tracking machine performance and efficiency. Work-cycle information such as loading and driving times can be used to fine-tune boom settings and improve operator technique.
- Duraxle™ heavy-duty bogie axles are designed to carry heavy loads over long distances. They deliver excellent tractive force in difficult and soft terrain, longer axle and tire life, lower ground pressure, and higher ground clearance.
- Two optional rearview cameras – one mounted on the rear chassis, the other at the top of the cabin – provide "eyes-in-the-back-of-the-head" visibility via the LCD monitor screen. An audible alert warns workers when the machine is in reverse.
- TimberMatic F-09 control system provides reliable, efficient control of all forwarder functions, for more precise, quicker boom movements and greater productivity. New user-friendly software offers easy-to-learn patters and operator-specific settings, so you can get the most out of your operator and machine every shift.
- Standard eight-twin halogen work lights extend the workday and illuminate the night shift. Xenon lights are also available.
- The position of the ergonomic armrest-mounted controls is fully customizable, putting intuitive control of all machine functions at your fingertips.
- The right-hand control panel allows you to operate functions such as lights and wipers while keeping your hands on the controls.
- Variable Load Space (VLS) Option allows you to adjust load-space width for more flexible forwarding and sorting of short pulp and energy wood
- Customize your load space by choosing different frame lengths and cross-sectional areas. Fixed or hydraulic headboard options further enhance load-space flexibility.
- Hidden hose option on the 10-m (32.8 ft.) reach CF5 and CF7 booms helps improve uptime in dense thinnings.
- CF Forwarder booms deliver best-in-class log handling. Combined with the TimberMatic F-09 control system and efficient hydraulics, CF booms deliver maximum productivity.
- New CF8 boom delivers accurate boom control and high lifting and slewing torques
- Available boom options include different boom reaches, grapples sizes, and hydraulic damping for lifting and slewing motions.
- Boom and grapple quickly respond to mini-lever commands, for faster boom cycles. Accurate boom control combined with high lifting and slewing torques maximize efficiency.
- Self-cleaning engine air filter extends filter-change intervals and filter life, while lowering daily operating costs.
- The boom valve has been relocated to the base of the boom, where it offers easier service access.
- The operator station can be tilted in minutes, for wide-open access to internal components.
- Reliable and flexibly interchangeable electronic components reduce machine downtime. Commonality among the basic components of all John Deere Forestry equipment lowers your investment in service parts.
- New V-groove axle mounts bear up to 20-percent-higher dynamic side loads.
- Five-hundred-four engine oil and filter-service intervals decrease planned downtime and expense.
- Hydraulic-driven variable-speed fan runs only as needed, reducing fuel consumption and debris flow through the cooler cores. It is programmable to reverse at periodic intervals to clear core-clogging buildup.
- The off-line oil filter located inside the hydraulic oil tank improves filtration for a cleaner hydraulic system and longer life.
- Grouped checkpoints and optional central lubrication system speed daily checks and greasing.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN…