Features & Specs
- Interim Tier 4, Tier 3, and Tier 2-emission certified engine
- Powerful and smooth boom
- Levelling and rotating cab
- High tractive force
|Load Rating||15 tonne (16.5 ton)
|Boom Reach||7.2 m (23.6 ft.) / 8.5 m (27.9 ft.) / 10.0 m (32.8 ft.)
|Engine Power||145 kW (195 hp)
|Tractive Force||185 kN (41,589 lb.)
Build Your Own
The Popular Choice with New IT4 FeaturesThe market leading forwarder is now packed with features to enhance your productivity even more.
The 1510E IT4 forwarder features improvements to the engine, cabin ergonomics, control system, frames and structures, powertrain and boom. Help your bottom line with our new cost-effective fixed cabin option.
It is equipped with forest-tough bogie axles, V-groove axle mounts, frames and a middle joint for exceptional uptime throughout the machine lifetime. A larger 180-ccm work pump, larger drive motor with 209 hp together with improved boom control ensure your productivity day in day out.
Benefiting from increased power and tractive effort the 1510E boasts all the attributes you would expect from a market leading forwarder. A powerful yet efficient John Deere 6068 PowerTech Plus, turbo-charged, charge air cooled, 6-cylinder, 6.8L engine, high tractive force, a smooth powerful boom and of course, the new revolutionary operating environment.
AN UNMATCHED DEALER NETWORK
When you have a John Deere, you have the John Deere dealer network at your disposal. You'll appreciate the difference you'll see in the knowledgeable sales staff, the certified service technicians, and the well-stocked parts inventory.
Locate Your DealerLocate Your Dealer
We strive to ensure that John Deere products are of exceptional quality. Safety is our top priority.
View Safety Information
- PowerTech™ Plus diesel engines deliver high torque at low rpm for excellent fuel efficiency and power without compromise. The engine responds to workload changes, enabling more fluent and productive log loading.
- Exclusive TimberLink automatic monitoring system helps you keep an eye on operating costs while tracking machine performance and efficiency. Work-cycle information such as loading and driving times can be used to fine-tune boom settings and improve operator technique.
- Duraxle™ heavy-duty bogie axles are designed to carry heavy loads over long distances. They deliver excellent tractive force in difficult and soft terrain, longer axle and tire life, lower ground pressure, and higher ground clearance.
- Two optional rearview cameras – one mounted on the rear chassis, the other at the top of the cabin – provide "eyes-in-the-back-of-the-head" visibility via the LCD monitor screen. An audible alert warns workers when the machine is in reverse.
- TimberMatic F-09 control system provides reliable, efficient control of all forwarder functions, for more precise, quicker boom movements and greater productivity. New user-friendly software offers easy-to-learn patters and operator-specific settings, so you can get the most out of your operator and machine every shift.
- Standard eight-twin halogen work lights extend the workday and illuminate the night shift. Xenon lights are also available.
- The position of the ergonomic armrest-mounted controls is fully customizable, putting intuitive control of all machine functions at your fingertips.
- The right-hand control panel allows you to operate functions such as lights and wipers while keeping your hands on the controls.
- Variable Load Space (VLS) Option allows you to adjust load-space width for more flexible forwarding and sorting of short pulp and energy wood
- Customize your load space by choosing different frame lengths and cross-sectional areas. Fixed or hydraulic headboard options further enhance load-space flexibility.
- Hidden hose option on the 10-m (32.8 ft.) reach CF5 and CF7 booms helps improve uptime in dense thinnings.
- CF Forwarder booms deliver best-in-class log handling. Combined with the TimberMatic F-09 control system and efficient hydraulics, CF booms deliver maximum productivity.
- New CF7S boom delivers accurate boom control and high lifting and slewing torques.
- Available boom options include different boom reaches, grapples sizes, and hydraulic damping for lifting and slewing motions.
- Boom and grapple quickly respond to mini-lever commands, for faster boom cycles. Accurate boom control combined with high lifting and slewing torques maximize efficiency.
- Self-cleaning engine air filter extends filter-change intervals and filter life, while lowering daily operating costs.
- The boom valve has been relocated to the base of the boom, where it offers easier service access.
- The operator station can be tilted in minutes, for wide-open access to internal components.
- Reliable and flexibly interchangeable electronic components reduce machine downtime. Commonality among the basic components of all John Deere Forestry equipment lowers your investment in service parts.
- New V-groove axle mounts bear up to 20-percent-higher dynamic side loads.
- Five-hundred-four engine oil and filter-service intervals decrease planned downtime and expense.
- Hydraulic-driven variable-speed fan runs only as needed, reducing fuel consumption and debris flow through the cooler cores. It is programmable to reverse at periodic intervals to clear core-clogging buildup.
- The off-line oil filter located inside the hydraulic oil tank improves filtration for a cleaner hydraulic system and longer life.
- Grouped checkpoints and optional central lubrication system speed daily checks and greasing.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN…